Re: [News] Journalism Still Filled with Tainted Corporate Agenda (Including Microsoft's)

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Wednesday 16 May 2007 03:24 \__

http://news.com.com/8301-10784_3-9719062-7.html?part=rss&subj=news&tag=2547-1_3-0-20
>> http://tinyurl.com/yulfpx
>>
>> Why is the press still owned?
>
> In the years to come
> When Linux has won
> And the advocacy has abated,
>
> Can we turn our attention
> To the Oz that you mention
> And campaign to have him castrated?

Who? Vista? Longhorn? It's already done. All the major features have been
castrated because the code is akin to lego bricks that can barely even stand
a patch without breaking something. When a company is unable to patch
software properly, would you expect a radical redesign or inclusing of new
innovative features?

"Shipping is a feature, too", says Microsoft.

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    GPL'd Othello: http://othellomaster.com
 12:05pm  up 17 days 20:27,  6 users,  load average: 2.11, 1.86, 1.50