Re: [News] [Linux] OpenDocument Format ('Cash Cow Killer') Gains Momentum on KDE Desktop

__/ [ Linonut ] on Wednesday 16 May 2007 01:14 \__

http://www.consortiuminfo.org/standardsblog/article.php?story=20070513180219689

> Do you think Sun/OpenOffice will throw a patent chair at them?
>
> LMAO.

Sun is at no danger at all because of the deal they had back in 2004, IIRC.
Patent covenants, I think. Microsoft is just flinging a lot of c**p and sees
what sticks. It tries to make businesses afraid of OpenOffice.org.

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "How do I set my laser printer on stun?"
Tasks: 123 total,   2 running, 120 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie