Re: [News] [Linux] Nokia Releases Its New and Improved Mobile Linux Platform

__/ [ Linonut ] on Wednesday 16 May 2007 01:10 \__

http://www.cio-today.com/news/Nokia-s-New-N800-Internet-Tablet/story.xhtml?story_id=13300D2TH3BG

>> Reviewers converge on new Nokia Internet tablet
>>
>> http://www.linuxdevices.com/news/NS8932198857.html
>>
>> Nokia N800 Internet Tablet First Thoughts Review
>>
>> http://www.tabletpcreview.com/default.asp?newsID=698
>
> This is an interesting item in light of Microsoft officially shitting
> bricks over GNU/Linux.

Nokia Joined the LF (Linux Foundation) quite recently.

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "How do I set my laser printer on stun?"
Tasks: 123 total,   2 running, 120 sleeping,   0 stopped,   1 zombie