Re: [News] [Linux] Advertising Company Chooses Ubuntu GNU/Linux

__/ [ Philip ] on Friday 11 May 2007 04:07 \__

http://www.infoworld.nl/idgns/bericht.phtml?id=002570DE00740E18002572D7000AE210

> Let's see ... I need to add *.mooter.com/* to my adblock list

Might this be mor devastating than the use of Linux in the military?

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: Brazil spans 47.8% of S. America
  5:05am  up 12 days 13:27,  5 users,  load average: 0.07, 0.64, 0.77