Re: Mozzie, bright. IE, st00pid.

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Friday 11 May 2007 04:24 \__

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/cc1ad063dcc0400d

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: Brazil spans 47.8% of S. America
  5:05am  up 12 days 13:27,  5 users,  load average: 0.07, 0.64, 0.77