Re: Wine Strategy - Run Older Non-MS Win Apps - Deny MS New Funds

  • Subject: Re: Wine Strategy - Run Older Non-MS Win Apps - Deny MS New Funds
  • From: flyer <flyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 15:58:14 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
In article <bqf0j4-pl8.ln1@xxxxxxxxxx>, spam@xxxxxxx says...
> >> In article <MPG.20c54f27e26d3c509897c8@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, flyer@xxxxxxxxx
> >> says...

> Yes.

> Why would I want to run Norton Utilities and NOD32 anti-virus in Linux?

Well don't run *that*.

Instead run the ever popular "Noodle Making In 99 Easy Steps".

Also is the complementary work "Eggs And High Protein Noodles - From The
Chicken To The Plate To The Stomach To The Sea" which also doubles as a
scientific primer on the conservation of *matter* and energy.

Then of course the vaguely related etiquette pamphlet "Refusing Noodles
In Polite Company".

WinWord 6.0c has an opening screen acknowledging the work of **other,
non-MS** programming accounting for any quality in the thing.

I like Word 6.0c. It's familiar and under control for me.

I can rest assured I am honoring those non-MS hackers who made the
program something which has remained my supportive friend for a long
time.