Re: [News] [OSS] Mozilla Gets Some More Honours from Microsoft-hired Shill

"[H]omer" <spam@xxxxxxx> writes:

>> Mozilla Firefox 2 Listed as Finalist on Webware 100
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ] | Firefox 2 is a finalist in the Webware 100 Browsing
>> category. | Other Mozilla-related finalists in the same category
>> include | the Firefox-based Flock browser and the Greasemonkey
>> extension. `----
>>
>> http://www.mozillazine.org/talkback.html?article=21875
>
> http://www.webware.com/html/ww/100.html
>
> I voted for:

Is this a new record for kissing Roy's arse? Homer has shilled every
single one of Roy's deceitful, plagiarised posts for the past week.

Considering the amount he has responded to, it is amazing that even he
has not managed to add anything remotely interesting to the original
posts Roy lifted from other online resources in order to deprive them of
hit count.