Re: [News] [Rival] Windows Vista PCs Are Not Truly Vista Ready

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Monday 21 May 2007 20:26 \__

http://www.microsoft-watch.com/content/vista/how_does_windows_vista_rate.html?kc=MWRSS02129TX1K0000535

> Just look at those comments on the page. My, my ... the Munchkins are
> out in full force on that one. Rather than make any attempt at
> contesting Joe's claims, they all start singing "leave Microsoft Watch".
>
> This is all that's left of Windows advocacy now, paid shills burying bad
> news with personal insults, drowning out the truth with noise, and
> trying to diminish the significance of their own inadequacies with FUD.

It used to be better when Mary was there and no comments facility was
available. Some of the people who leave comments in MSWatch admit that they
are ex-Softies or people whose wallet depends on Redmond's bullies.

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: A dragonfly only lives for one day
         run-level 5  Apr 28 15:45                   last=S