Re: [News] Microsoft/Novell Clone-ware the Wrong Route

> ____/ chrisv on Tuesday 06 November 2007 16:07 : \____

>>>It seems to me that DFS is simply frustrated by the hypocrisy and
>>>mud-slinging thrown around by self-proclaimed "Linux Advocates"
>>
>> It seems to me that you're a worthless troll yourself.
>>
>> *plonk*
>
> No, he just doesn't know who or what "DFS" is. As the saying goes in
> Slashdot, "you must be new here."

He´s been caught with his trousers down, and with the arrogance I´ve
come to expect from those who come here to spin, for example, the
redefinition of the term retraction is an interesting one, and
demonstrates the deep dishonesty of the writer.

When people are that dishonest, it´s typically becuase they believe
that they are so much more intelligent than the people they´re dealing
with that they can pull the wool over their eyes by being deeply
insulting, as this chap has been and continues to be, whilst trying to
dress it as ¨adult¨helpful advice.

As you say, he must  be new here.  And clearly far too lazy to perform
even the slightest investigation of the environment.

I would expect no less from a Microsoft apologist.