Re: [News] [Rights] Privacy Compromised, Can Free Software Regain It?

In article <rv9505-89p.ln1@xxxxxxxxxx>, "[H]omer" <spam@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>Verily I say unto thee, that Roy Schestowitz spake thusly:
>
>> No email privacy rights under Constitution, US gov claims
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | That position, if accepted, may mean that the government
>> | can read anybody's email at any time without a warrant.
>> `----

You think they are not doing it now?
:--}

>Time to start encrypting every Email I send.

That is about the only realistic option.

--
The most powerful Usenet tool you have ever heard of.
NewsMaestro v. 4.0.7 has been released.

* Bug fixes and improvements.

Note: In some previous releases some class files were missing.
As a result, the program would not run.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Web page:
http://newsmaestro.sourceforge.net/

Download page:
http://newsmaestro.sourceforge.net/Download_Information.htm

Send any feedback, ideas, suggestions, test results to
newsmaestroinfo \at/ mail.ru.

Your personal info will not be released and your privacy
will be honored.