Re: [News] [Rival] Roy Schestowitz the liar

Peter Köhlmann wrote:
> Tim Smith wrote:
>

>> Roy uses purposefully deceptive headlines all the time.
>
> First of all, it is *not* "all the time". If you want to criticize,
> you'd better be truthfull. Since you are not, your post is already
> irrelevant from the start
>
>> That's considered good Linux advocacy around here.
>
> And that is second lie you did in just two sentences.
> Really, Tim Funkenbusch Quark, you are outdoing yourself again

Nothing Tim said is a lie, or even an exaggeration.  Every 5th or so post
Roy "Lying Spamming Idiot" Schestowitz creates a deceptive thread title (the
one below this one in my newsreader says "SCO and Windows have plenty in
common"), and cola morons Roy Kent and others clap in glee and say "You're
doing a great job Roy!"