Re: [News] [Rival] Roy Schestowitz the liar

Tim Smith wrote:

> Roy uses purposefully deceptive headlines all the time.

First of all, it is *not* "all the time". If you want to criticize, you'd
better be truthfull. Since you are not, your post is already irrelevant
from the start

> That's considered good Linux advocacy around here.

And that is second lie you did in just two sentences.
Really, Tim Funkenbusch Quark, you are outdoing yourself again
--
Michael Glasser (Snot) snotted:

You're not my type.  For that matter, you're not even my species