Re: [News] GNU/Linux in NASA's Mars Rovers

____/ Peter Köhlmann on Tuesday 20 November 2007 09:34 : \____

> Mark Kent wrote:

>>> Interview: The driver behind NASA's Mars Rovers
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://www.pcworld.idg.com.au/index.php/id;563338166;pp;1
>>>

>> Unless nVidia get their arses in gear, they will be sporting ATI cards
>> soon using their free driver.
>>

> Which is not yet ready anytime soon

True, but it's maturing, so there's hope and expectation.

BTW, it made me chuckle earlier when I found an analyst (everyone, bow for the
almighty analysts!!11) who said that NVIDIA ought to buy AMD.

Roy S. Schestowitz     | No Makefile, no business
Tasks: 132 total,   1 running, 129 sleeping,   1 stopped,   1 zombie