Re: [News] Columnist Worried About OLPC FUD (Intel and Microsoft FUDMeister Took the Lead)

____/ Mark Kent on Monday 19 November 2007 16:20 : \____

http://etech.eweek.com/content/desktops_and_notebooks/whats_with_the_olpc_hate.html

>> Tell this to Microsoft and Intel. These two corrupted companies attacked the
>> OLPC very viciously. They want money, not humanity.
>>

> It's a shame that they did this, I think.  It will go down in the
> history books as one of the most unpleasant episodes in the US's
> corporate computing history.

Corporation write history the way they like it (Gates controls not only media,
but computing museums/libraries too), so history won't be told the way it
really happened.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "The speed of time is one second per second"
 21:00:01 up 20 days, 58 min,  4 users,  load average: 1.18, 1.26, 1.48