Re: tim.Smith adnits to trolling Digg ..

____/ Quantum Leaper on Monday 19 November 2007 16:40 : \____

>> ____/ Doug Mentohl on Sunday 18 November 2007 11:11 : \____

>> Mind  the fact that Tim accused me of spreading C# disinformation. If you
> look
>> back you'll see that Slashdot (yes, the big News for Geeks site) published
>> this and [H]omer (not me) posted this to COLA. All I did is this: I
> pointed
>> out that the article cited in Slashdot mentioned a reboot.
>>
> Your right but Slashdot isn't a news site, its more of a blog.   Also
> readers of Slashdot said the same thing about Slashdot article that Tim is
> saying about you,  that you (and them) misrepresented the story.   Slashdot
> does it alot,  just like you.
>
> What I don't understand is Microsoft screws up enough,  that some people,
> like you,  have to misrepresent the facts.

In this case, somebody else's misinterpretation is to blame.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "The speed of time is one second per second"
 21:00:01 up 20 days, 58 min,  4 users,  load average: 1.18, 1.26, 1.48