Re: Micoshaft Asstroturfers have suzie.linux@xxxxxxxxx all figured out...........

Micosahft Asstroturfer suzie.linux@xxxxxxxxx socked on behalf of big
crocporation:

> Why ios comp.os.linux.advocacy so ignorant?
> The Roi Boi is being paid to post.
> Don't you boobs get it?
> I suppose not, which is too bad for you.
>
> Some of what digg users think of Roy Schestowitz:

All by socks created by paid Micoshaft Asstroturfers I assume?

The only way you can put an end to all this is to
stop spliffing, wipe PISTA off your hard disk and install a decent
operating system like LINUX and let yourself be free.

Hundreds of free liveCDs here

http://www.livecdlist.com
http://www.distrowatch.com

Have you heard? Wallmart sells out of Linux PCs and now re-stocking!

Over one million Linux users added per month and
the rate is increasing!