Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 13:50:27 -0800 (PST), cc <scatnubbs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>On Nov 30, 1:19 pm, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>wrote:
>> ____/ Kier on Friday 30 November 2007 17:50 : \____

>> > I pity slashdot...
>>
>> I wonder how Tim, who goes by the moniker 'harlowmonkeys' in Digg (yes, the
>> trolls nymshift) knows that his colleague Gary Stewart has been in Slahdot for
>> years. Did they discuss that in last year's Redmond reunion?
>>

>How is posting under a different nym on a *different* site
>nymshifting? He's openly admitted to being harlowmonkeys hasn't he? Is
>he supposed to use the same nym through all websites? Didn't you post
>as cyberphoenix on digg as well as royschestowitz, which is
>nymshifting?

Of course he did and then when things got too hot for him, Roy that
is, he deleted the ID.
I wasn't even aware of it until someone responded to one of my
comments cluing me in on the scam.