Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 20:29:24 +0000, Tim Smith wrote:

> Roy likes to make things more complicated than they need to be.  It's

Inexperience could easily account for much of it. I didn't know about the
slashdot user number thing myself, and I'm nearly twice his age.

> part of his fantasy that he's a somebody in the Linux world.

To a degree, he is. You may not care for his views (I don't care for some
of them myself), but he's made an effort to involve himself in the Linux
advocacy cause and put himself in the line of fire rather than hiding
behind some nym and sniping from the sidelines.

--
Kier