Re: flattie and fuddie both the same nymshifting troll ..

On 2007-11-30, Kier <vallon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I wonder how Tim, who goes by the moniker 'harlowmonkeys' in Digg (yes, the
>> trolls nymshift) knows that his colleague Gary Stewart has been in Slahdot for

OK, so Roy doesn't actually know what nymshifting is.  No surprise
there.

>> years. Did they discuss that in last year's Redmond reunion?
>
> If he posts as flatfish, I should think it would be obvious how he knows -
> he's seen posts under the name. There's nothing secret in it. And you
> really should step back from the conspiracy stuff, Roy. Keep a sense of
> perspective.

It's even simpler.  All you have to do is look up Flatfish's profile at
Slashdot.  That will show you his user number.  Slashdot user numbers
are basically serial numbers, that started small and increment when new
users join.  From Flatfish's number, we can tell he joined years ago.

Roy likes to make things more complicated than they need to be.  It's
part of his fantasy that he's a somebody in the Linux world.