Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, Expand Collaboration Agreement

On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 17:16:35 -0500, flatfish wrote:

> On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 21:44:32 +0000, Kier <vallon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>>I don't care who you are. I know *what* you are.
>
> err...
> Not exactly.
>

>>Do you really think anyone is going to believe you, given your record of
>>lies, misdirection, nymshifting, forgery and other filth? Really? You put
>>on this on-so-innocent act, but you're no innocent.
>
> Nobody has to believe me at all.
> I could care less what people think.
> The beauty of a person who is caught up in himself, like Roy is that
> Roy sinks himself deeper and deeper the more he posts.
> The difference between Roy and me is that I don't pretend to be
> anything I'm not.
> What you see, at least in this group, is what you get.
> Nothing more and nothing less.

That is more damning of your character than anything else you've said.
Can you hold up your head anywhere, when you behave in such a fashion, day
in, day out, posting in COLA? Whatever Roy's faults, at least he believes
in what he posts. He may be wrong in many of his opinions and conclusions
(and I think he is wrong, much of the time), but at least he has the
honesty to put his name to what he says, not hide behind nyms.

--
Kier