Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, Expand Collaboration Agreement

On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 16:36:32 -0500, flatfish wrote:

> On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 21:17:15 +0000, Kier <vallon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> 1. He was involved in a fight, he tried to help a person.
>>
>>So, trying to help someone is a reprehensible deed, is it?
>
> When it causes more harm than good, yes, maybe it is not a good idea.
>

>>> 2. The police were "arrogant" toward him. He reported it, like a good
>>> brown shirt.
>>
>>You also believe it's the right of the police to behave badly, merely
>>because they are the police? In your country perhaps.
>
> You are naive.
> You of course have only heard Roy's side of the story.
> Chances are good he pissed them off, much like he pisses people on
> digg off.
>

>>> 3. He pissed people off, including the police which is why they told
>>> him to get lost and just like he tends to do everywhere he sticks his
>>> nose.
>>
>>No, not everywhere, flatty. Stick to facts. He may have made an error of
>>judgement, but that is all he did, and as far as I can se it was made
>>with the desire to help someone. How is that a crime worth of the coarse
>>insinuations you have several times made about him regarding this incident?
>
> Well it's not the worst thing in the world....
> I probably would have done the same thing he did, only I would not
> have pissed off the local authorities.
>

>>> He posted it in COLA that very same night, after drinking too much,
>>> which he also admitted (nothing wrong with that though). It's also on
>>> his website, but that's the edited version he posted after he sobered
>>> up.
>>
>>And where in all this gives you any right to slag him off, drag it out
>>every time it suits you, comment on his behaviour as if it shows him in
>>some terribly bad light?
>
> What gives him the right to insinuate I am Gary Steweart without any
> proof?
> Not that I care, but I'm sure the Gary Stewerts of the world do.
>
> If you wish to see what a liar you are defending, ask him for proof.
> I believe you already have in fact, and were ignored.

I don't care who you are. I know *what* you are.

> He can't provide anything other than the rantings of a paranoid person
> named mjcr who left the group because he claimed Microsoft was out to
> harm him and his family.
> mjcr, now there is a name from the past.
> It's a poster here in the present though.
> I've said too much already, but all in good time!

Do you really think anyone is going to believe you, given your record of
lies, misdirection, nymshifting, forgery and other filth? Really? You put
on this on-so-innocent act, but you're no innocent.

--
Kier