Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, Expand Collaboration Agreement

On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 21:44:32 +0000, Kier <vallon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I don't care who you are. I know *what* you are.

err...
Not exactly.

>Do you really think anyone is going to believe you, given your record of
>lies, misdirection, nymshifting, forgery and other filth? Really? You put
>on this on-so-innocent act, but you're no innocent.

Nobody has to believe me at all.
I could care less what people think.
The beauty of a person who is caught up in himself, like Roy is that
Roy sinks himself deeper and deeper the more he posts.
The difference between Roy and me is that I don't pretend to be
anything I'm not.
What you see, at least in this group, is what you get.
Nothing more and nothing less.