Re: Microsoft and Novell Celebrate Year of Interoperability, Expand Collaboration Agreement

____/ Kier on Thursday 29 November 2007 20:54 : \____

> On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 14:54:01 -0500, flatfish wrote:

>>>Tsk, tsk. More slanders, flatty. And don't drag out the lies you posted
>>>last time, either.
>>
>> Are you saying Roy wasn't involved in a fight in a bar and didn't get
>
> If I recall it, he witnessed some altercation - he took no part in it.
> That is not 'getting involved in a fight'.
>
>> into a pissing contest with the local bobbies?
>> Roy wasn't the person fighting BTW, he just stuck his nose in where it
>> didn't belong and ended up pissing people off.
>
> So, you finally admit all he did was protest.

More and more slander from Gary Stewart. Just ignore it, Kier. You have better
things to do.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Error, no keyboard - press F1 to continue"