Re: Microsoft struggling to convince about Vista

Verily I say unto thee, that p5000011 spake thusly:

> Excellent post. The way some people try and justify the exploitation
> of those living in poorer nations, especially children, is
> disgusting.

Thank you.

It's bad enough that there are such people in the world who would
exploit the poor to begin with; it's worse still that there should be
ignorant people who just don't care, but it's absolutely intolerable
that anyone should *support* such exploitation, and deny its nature.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "[Microsoft] are willing to lose money for years and years just to
|  make sure that you don't make any money, either." - Bob Cringely.
|  - http://blog.businessofsoftware.org/2007/07/cringely-the-un.html
`----

Fedora release 7 (Moonshine) on sky, running kernel 2.6.22.9-91.fc7
 15:41:24 up 12 days, 12:34,  2 users,  load average: 4.82, 5.00, 4.77