Re: [News] [Rival] iPhone Promotional Hype Becomes a Turnoff

On 2007-11-21, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:

> Commentary: Why you should avoid the iPhone
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| So, if I were you, I'd resist the temptation to get an iPhone. Just for a few
>| more months. You'll be glad you did. You never know what's around the corner,
>| but I bet it'll be worth the wait.
> `----
>
> http://www.cnn.com/2007/TECH/11/15/iphone.launch/index.html

I've already waited a few months. I _still_ don't want one. Not at that
price. Not if it has to be tied to ATT or it'll get destroyed on an
update because it was unlocked.

I liked the take of Carlos Mencia on the matter. Why anybody waited in
line for days to get a phone with an mp3 player doesn't make sense.
Inventors should be making something useful instead, like something
that makes turds come out in perfectly round little balls so you don't
have one of those shits that you wipe for a half hour, and *still* get
an itchy asshole in an hour. Not a frickin' phone/mp3 player.

--
I don't want much from you, just your total submission.