Re: COLA Stats: Saturday the 17th of November, 2007.

____/ Peter Köhlmann on Wednesday 21 November 2007 21:31 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> ____/ Mark Kent on Wednesday 21 November 2007 08:33 : \____
>>
>>> I presume you're still feeling threatened by GPLv3
>>
>> I just think that he doesn't like the FSF.
>>

> Wrong. I don't like GPLv3. The FSF is just a bunch of well-meaning
> well-doers (that is the worst sort of people. Always knowing what is good
> for the others. Even better than them. They would force the "good" on you
> if you fail to "recognize" it, to hell with free will)
> GPLv3 is utter shite, trying to solve "problems" which have nothing to do
> with a licence

So I was right. You *do* have a problem with digital freedom activism.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | UNIX: Because a PC is a terrible thing to waste
         run-level 2  2007-10-30 19:49                   last=