Re: Why does Roy Schestowitz list Windows and Visual Basic skills on his resume?

Linonut wrote:

>> But why use a crappy solution like Gimp when SnagIt is a specialized
>> tool for capturing and altering screenshots?
>
> Give it up.  You're not winning this one.

I think that some Wintards are under the delusion that they personally
will come-out ahead buy spending $hundreds on proprietary software, since
it will help M$ stock, and hence the value of their personal 401k, go up.

I've got news for you Windolts:  No way no how will you make-back all
those nice after-tax dollars that you are spending.  Not even close.