Re: [News] Fedora 8 Brings Innovation, Ear Candy, Spins

____/ Jim Richardson on Wednesday 31 October 2007 22:48 : \____

> On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 20:47:49 +0000,
>  [H]omer <spam@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> Pulse Audio [to ship with Feodra 8]
>>
>> It's going to be a fantastic release, maybe even good enough to convert
>> some of the Ubuntu "whaaa, we want codecs" noobs.
>>

> What codec is my ubuntu box supposed to be missing? :)

That ought to change when people just follow the set of instructions (or run a
script) that makes their free Fedora a little less free. Prebundling can help
here as well. Lenovo certifies (some of) its laptops for Fedora.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Data lacking semantics is currency in an island
 23:20:02 up 1 day,  3:31,  3 users,  load average: 0.69, 1.05, 1.34