Re: [Rival] Apple's New Proprietary Toy Already Hacked

____/ Linonut on Wednesday 31 October 2007 12:13 : \____

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | "This is a relic of old-line consumer products companies like Philip
>> | Morris, or fraudsters like Miniscribe who literally shipped bricks in
>> | lieu of disk drives to hit sales targets.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.informationarbitrage.com/2007/04/microsoft_phili.html
>
> So Microsoft is shitting bricks?
>
> Dang spell-checker!

It was actually you, Linonut, that extracted this bit of text. I still remember
that threat. I quoted some poorer parts. Great example that was, and I've been
using it to support arguments of mine, even outside COLA.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | $> unzip; ping; mount /usr; grep; umount& sleep
 13:20:02 up 17:31,  2 users,  load average: 1.41, 1.61, 1.54