Re: Bill Gates: Formerly a Threat to Business, Now to Humanity

____/  nrballard@xxxxxxxxx on Wednesday 31 October 2007 08:47 : \____

> On Oct 31, 2:28 am, nrball...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> On Oct 30, 6:51 pm, Erik Funkenbusch <e...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:

>> > Wow, front row seats to a Rex vs Rex Jr. "debate".
>>
>> > Funny to see Rex defending Gates against his very own son.  Wow.
>>
>> I suppose I was mislead in a number of ways; I'm sorry.
>>
>> Guess I'll start supporting the "cultivation of productive members of
>> society".
>>
>> -NRB
>
> ...actually, I take that back.  The whole concept of a group being
> able to choose who lives or dies is sick.

It /is/ sick. The whole Foundation is just a matter of business
sense. 'Philanthropy' is a side effect. Thanks for uploading the video.

http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/archives/2007/10/30/gates-fundation/

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux: stop maintenance; get more actual work done
Mem:    515500k total,   437020k used,    78480k free,     4144k buffers