Re: Bill Gates: Formerly a Threat to Business, Now to Humanity

____/ [H]omer on Tuesday 30 October 2007 22:11 : \____

> Verily I say unto thee, that Nick Ballard spake thusly:
>
>> http://youtube.com/watch?v=o1bMZ2pt7M0
>
> Well, well, well ... I hoped Alex Jones would get around to
> investigating Pearly's crime syndicate sooner or later.
>
> Of course the pharmaceutical companies are equally culpable.
> For those unfamiliar with this long-standing issue, I recommend
> reading "The Constant Gardener" by John le Carré.

The film was hard to watch. Preyed on my mind _for days_. Good analogy.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Spam enchanted evening..."
 22:20:06 up  2:31,  2 users,  load average: 4.35, 1.91, 1.13