Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Vista + GPU = Bruce-force Hacking Danger (was: [News] Vista + GPU = Bruce-force Hacking Danger)

> ____/ Jerry McBride on Friday 26 October 2007 23:11 : \____
>
>> Keith Windsor wrote:
>>

>>> "Erik Funkenbusch" <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2007/10/25/russians-geforce-crack-open

>>> Roy Schestowitz is either too stupid to read or a dishonest scumbag.
>>>

>> Is that BEST you can do? You sound like a kid in kindergarden, shouting
>> names... What a  joke.
>
> That's the same guy (Scott Douglas, I suspect) who obsessively used the
> word "shitstick" for _months_. That's why I add his nyms to the filters.
> In
> real life, Scott would be a venomous person that people steer away from.
> He's
> a bit like 'Hadron Quark' in that regard. He vents his anger (at society)
> by
> abusing people in public forums. It makes him feel better.

That's the Roy Schestowitz who obsessively posts "24x7x365" for _months_.
That's why I add his nyms to the filters. In real life, Roy would be a
venomous person that people steer away from. He's a bit like a 'child
molester' in that regard. He vents his anger (at society) by posting lies
and half-truths in public forums. It makes him feel better about his own
life being a total failure.