Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] OOXML is a Sham. Here's Why.

On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 23:35:20 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ Erik Funkenbusch on Friday 26 October 2007 17:03 : \____
>
>> On Fri, 26 Oct 2007 15:38:24 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> By association, Erik is as criminal and corrupt as those whom he defends.
>>
>> You are going way too far there Roy.  Calling people criminals is uncalled
>> for, and you should be ashamed of yourself.  That is, if you had any shame.
>
> What a scummy man you are. Once again changing subject line to accuse people,
> eh...?

You're the one accusing me of being a criminal, asshole.

> Is bribery not a crime? Yes? Well, Microsoft bribed people for OOXML

Whether or not it's true, that has nothing to do with me.  So stop lying.

> To borrow a recent example, how about inside trading?

And again, what has that got to do with me?  Nothing.  You're reaching, and
lying about me at the same time.

Asshole.

> That's a crime, Erik. If you defend this behaviour, then you endorse crime. Be
> careful.

That's rich, considering YOU are the one proven to have broken the law, on
several occasions with your copyright infringement.

Second, that's an awfully slippery slope you're standing on.

Third, since I have never defended those imaginary actions of yours, you're
lying by claiming I have.

Stop it.