Re: [News] [Rival] Another Microsoft Bully in Government Exposed

____/ chrisv on Friday 07 September 2007 17:59 : \____

> Kier wrote:
>
>>Bullshit. I'm just sick of reading paranoid nonsense. Healty skepticism
>>but this kind of stuff is more than that, and it's foolish and IMO
>>dangerous.
>>
>>Seeing conspiracy and corruption everywhere you look is not healthy. Try
>>for a more balanced view.
>
> It's not "paranoid nonsense", twit.  It's "business as usual" for
> immoral, greedy organizations like Micro$oft.  These are large,
> sophisticated organizations, and there's billions of dollars at stake.
> They are not pussy-footing around.  They are using every trick in the
> book (heck, they're writing the book), and all of their
> quite-substantial resources, to try to trap the world's computer
> users, for the purpose of extracting as much money from the market as
> they possibly can, and ethics be damned.

+1. It's amazing how people prefer to believe that the world we live in is
ethical and requires no supervision.

> If you think that the above is grossly "unbalanced", then you are,
> IMO, simply a very naive person.

-1, because it's a little rude.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Vista: as the reputation of "Longhorn" was mucked