Re: [News] Novell Still Exploited, Does Microsoft's Dirty Work

____/ Mark Kent on Friday 07 September 2007 22:22 : \____

>> How Microsoft dealt with GPLv3
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>| It appears that the standard operating procedure for Microsoft will be to
>>| send open sourced partners into the GPLv3 car park.
>> `----
>>
>> http://www.builderau.com.au/blogs/betaliving/viewblogpost.htm?p=339270849
>>
>> They also do this with XenSource and Citrix. They buy proxies. de Icaza is
>> the leader of the proxy element inside Novell.
>
> We have a lot of people here who think this is good...

They don't know enough, but they are beginning to find out. I'm very vocal
about it in sites like Digg and de Icaza asked me for a public retraction. No
way!

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: ~70% of organisms are bacteria
 00:05:01 up 32 days,  2:58,  5 users,  load average: 0.57, 1.09, 1.45