Re: [News] Novell Still Exploited, Does Microsoft's Dirty Work

____/ Mark Kent on Monday 10 September 2007 08:17 : \____

>> ____/ Mark Kent on Friday 07 September 2007 22:22 : \____
>>
>>> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>>> We have a lot of people here who think this is good...
>>>
>> They don't know enough, but they are beginning to find out. I'm very vocal
>> about it in sites like Digg and de Icaza asked me for a public retraction.
>> No way!
>>

> Certainly not.  He wants to work for Microsoft, and has managed to do
> so, although he's paid by Novell...

The companies converged, so...

Novell has been hiring .Net (Mono) devs...

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "My signature is never intended to be offensive"
Mem:    515500k total,   444884k used,    70616k free,     2064k buffers