Re: XandroSoft Sellout Talks About the "Intellectual Property" Deal

Darth Chaos wrote:

>  I think Ron Paul is the only one of the presidential
> candidates who isn't bought off by the corporations. (BTW, I heard
> somewhere that his campaign uses Linux.)

yes, his website is linux based
Apache/2.0.52 (red hat)

yes, he is the ONLY candidate who is addressing the real problems associated
with globalism & the new world order.

here is a interesting program from the alternative media covering the
debates from last night

http://arc.republicbroadcasting.org/Stadtmiller/07/09/Stadtmiller_0906.ram

republic broadcasting also uses linux for their website.

--
Mepis or Debian Linux
an OS for the 21st Century

Microsoft = A Lost Cause