Re: [News] Reviwewers Still Sneeze at Windows Home Server, Incompatible with Linux

____/ [H]omer on Tuesday 04 September 2007 13:24 : \____

> Verily I say unto thee, that Mark Kent spake thusly:
>
>> And Ashley Highfield believes that Microsoft will write a linux
>> version of the Microsoft iPlayer?
>
> Yes, I believe it's due the day after never.

They said they would have a look at it once every 6 months. That's what they
told the OSC as I understand and remember it. As Gordon said here, what
they /really/ meant to say is that they'll do nothing until the EC give them a
good slap.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Spam enchanted evening..."
Mem:    515500k total,   444096k used,    71404k free,     8068k buffers