Re: [News] Reviwewers Still Sneeze at Windows Home Server, Incompatible with Linux

____/ [H]omer on Tuesday 04 September 2007 14:22 : \____

>> ____/ Mark Kent on Tuesday 04 September 2007 12:08 : \____
>
>>> And Ashley Highfield believes that Microsoft will write a linux
>>> version of the Microsoft iPlayer?
>>>
>> No, now he just escapes the question by saying something like "I
>> believe in universality, but..."
>
> "...I believe in money and corruption even more."?

He must have said that off line or off camera. Maybe he'd say something like

"...but I have a wife and 3 children to feed".

Perfect excuse for criminals.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Spam enchanted evening..."
Mem:    515500k total,   444096k used,    71404k free,     8068k buffers