Re: Open Source Driver for ATI Radeon R5xx/R6xx

____/ Peter Köhlmann on Wednesday 19 September 2007 21:23 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> ____/ Peter Köhlmann on Wednesday 19 September 2007 17:30 : \____

>>> Well, Roy, *you* (and others) claim that Novell is "damaging linux".
>>> But so far I have seen nothing at all which would substantiate that
>>> claim. Just some wild speculations. Frankly, that is not very convincing
>>
>> There are many ways in which Novell harms Linux and I wrote a lot about
>> it.
>
> Yes. And I found every bit of it as convincing as DFSs idiotic rants. Most
> of it even less convincing, if possible at all. It was nearly as lunatic as
> a "7" post
>
>> I used to like Novell for its relationship with Linux, but its new
>> relationship with Microsoft now seems equally important to them (even if
>> it means hurting Linux for Novell's own, short-term benefit).
>
> You are not privy to their terms with MS. *Everything* you write on those
> terms is simply wild speculation.
>
>> If Novell
>> kills its supplier, it will be left with nothing. It's like selling your
>> mom's blood for profit.
>>

> See? You spout some wild speculation. And then you have the nerve to think
> that I should accept that as "evidence" or even as "fact"
>
> No way. I am simply not singleminded enough for that claptrap

I have used literally *thousands* of peripheral citations to support everything
I write in bn.com. It is based on evidence and one just needs to follow the
cross- and external references.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | http://debian.org
 23:05:07 up 9 days, 21:11,  4 users,  load average: 2.83, 2.26, 2.48