Re: Open Source Driver for ATI Radeon R5xx/R6xx

____/ Peter Köhlmann on Wednesday 19 September 2007 23:45 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> ____/ Peter Köhlmann on Wednesday 19 September 2007 21:23 : \____

>>> Yes. And I found every bit of it as convincing as DFSs idiotic rants.
>>> Most of it even less convincing, if possible at all. It was nearly as
>>> lunatic as a "7" post

>>> You are not privy to their terms with MS. *Everything* you write on those
>>> terms is simply wild speculation.

>>> See? You spout some wild speculation. And then you have the nerve to
>>> think that I should accept that as "evidence" or even as "fact"
>>>
>>> No way. I am simply not singleminded enough for that claptrap
>>
>> I have used literally *thousands* of peripheral citations to support
>> everything I write in bn.com.
>
> Certainly. They were all soooo convincing. Each and every of those followed
> the "Yowl. Novell is soo uncool" mantra. And *none* provided any support at
> all for the claims made. Just wild speculations
>
>> It is based on evidence
>
> What "evidence"? You have yet to provide *any* evidence that
> your "boycott.novell" dumbshit has any relation to reality
>
>> and one just needs
>> to follow the cross- and external references.
>>

> Fine. Then feel free to provide the very first of those links. You know:
> Those which point to actual evidence. And not just complete, utter bullshit

Novell admits selfishness...

Novell's "superb standard"...

http://linux.slashdot.org/linux/07/09/10/2343256.shtml

Only Novell can distribute Moonlight...

http://blogs.cnet.com/5530-13505_1-0-10.html?forumID=166&messageID=2490312&threadID=228078

Many, many more...

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "No, I didn't buy that from eBay"
 03:05:01 up 10 days,  1:11,  4 users,  load average: 2.34, 1.27, 1.06