Re: Linux Advocacy is completely Dead......

After takin' a swig o' grog, spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx belched out this bit o' wisdom:

> Peter Köhlmann <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:
>> Tim Smith wrote:

>>> So you admit to not being a member of the set of people who prefer
>>> accurate information and quotes that aren't out of context.
>
>> I rarely read *any* post from Roy.
>> And actually I prefer his posts over the garbage you and your ilk provide
>
> Same here. Occasionally a subjectline will tweak my interest but I usually
> let them pass.

I usually find one or two interesting ones in every session.  And some
of them I've already seen during my regular visits to Groklaw.

I like the pompous nature of Tim Smith, too:

> So you admit to not being a member of the set of people who prefer
> accurate information and quotes that aren't out of context.

Laughing my ass off over that one.  I know a guy like that at work.

We call him "Sphincter Boy".

--
Tux rox!