Re: [News] New Linux Benchmark Shows Which Filesystem to Use and When

____/ [H]omer on Tuesday 25 September 2007 01:17 : \____

>> | * APC can give a measurable performance boost in PHP script
>> | processing, of course largely depending on the size of your
>> | scripts.
>> `----
>
> Interesting. I use FastPHP (FastCGI), which seems to make a huge
> difference on my server, but I haven't investigated APC before.

Is it worth tweaking on a desktop at all?

.oʍʇ sɐ buıɥʇ ɥɔns ou s,ǝɹǝɥʇ 'ɹǝpuǝq 'ʎɹɹoʍ ʇ,uop :ʎɹɟ
.oʍʇ ɐ ʍɐs ı ʇɥbnoɥʇ ı puɐ ...ǝɹǝɥʍʎɹǝʌǝ soɹǝz puɐ sǝuo .ɯɐǝɹp 1nɟʍɐ uɐ
ʇɐɥʍ 'ɥɥɥɐ :ɹǝpuǝq
Swap:  1510068k total,   404264k used,  1105804k free,    68036k cached