Re: [News] Reviews of KateOS and Sabayon Linux

____/ [H]omer on Tuesday 25 September 2007 01:28 : \____

>> Sabayon, the Gentle Gentoo
>
> It is a very well constructed and maintained distro, and saves the noobs
> from occasional Emerge headaches experience by their more hardcore
> Gentoo brethren.
>
> It's also nice to find maintainers that aren't afraid of dark default
> themes. :)

Like Fedora 6's background picture (I have it among my shuffle BTW)?

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux: does exactly what it says on the tin
 09:05:01 up 15 days,  7:11,  5 users,  load average: 2.10, 2.64, 2.54