Re: [News] New Liability Rules Could Make UNIX/Linux More Attractive

____/ NoStop on Saturday 05 April 2008 20:32 : \____

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/1895edc63827ebe5?hl=en&;

>>> "You know, being a little paranoid here, I'm beginning to wonder if PJ's
>>> burnout ("health break") is a result of ongoing stomach illness that
>>> comes from deliberate food poisoning. No, I'm not suggesting someone is
>>> putting something in her food. I never said anything like this. No way. "
>>>
>>> Now THAT is one paranoid person.
>>> THAT person is Roy Schestowitz.
>>
>> Is that for real????????????????
>>
>> Holy cow. And this is the nut job Liarnut fornicates with on a daily
>> basis? Has he no shame?
>>
> Have YOU no shame, always aligning yourself with Flatfish/Mr. Soap Bubbles?
> And you claim to support FOSS!

He never supported FOSS. And like all Microsoft Munchkins, they only support
libel (in this case against me).

"Linux is a very complete and sophisticated operating system. And there is a
lot of work being done to improve it in and of itself, particularly to make it
easier to use and easier for people to set up on their personal computers."

                --Paul Maritz, Microsoft