Re: [News] New Liability Rules Could Make UNIX/Linux More Attractive

On Sat, 5 Apr 2008 10:14:11 +0100, Colin Wilson wrote:

>> I wouldn't go near that site, www.schestowitz.com
>> It's blocked in my hosts file just in case I mistakenly click on some of
>> Roy Schestowitz's SPAM and get directed there.
>
> Mind if I ask what your fascination is with the site - you've
> obviously got "issues", perhaps the site is just an outlet for your
> paranoia (a bit like the guy on uk.legal who thinks he's being
> followed by MI5)

Nahh.

For paranoia you need to check out Roy Schestowitz.

He thinks people poisoned PJ of Groklaw to silence her.

He is convinced that Microsoft is out to get him, etc.

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/1895edc63827ebe5?hl=en&;

"You know, being a little paranoid here, I'm beginning to wonder if PJ's
burnout ("health break") is a result of ongoing stomach illness that comes
from deliberate food poisoning. No, I'm not suggesting someone is putting
something in her food. I never said anything like this. No way. "

Now THAT is one paranoid person.
THAT person is Roy Schestowitz.

As for the website, I am simply pointing out the hypocrisy of some of the
Linux loons, like Schestowitz, who post reams of material claiming how
superior Linux is to Windows as far as security is concerned.

I find it humorous that one of the biggest Linux foghorns had his own site,
running Linux BTW, hacked.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: