[News] [Rival] Has Microsoft CEO Just Admitted Vista is Unfinished, Semi-cooked?

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Has Microsoft CEO Just Admitted Vista is Unfinished, Semi-cooked?
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 00:45:55 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Ballmer: Vista Is 'a Work in Progress'

,----[ Quote ]
| As PC users clamor for Microsoft to continue to support Windows XP, company
| CEO Steve Ballmer called the Vista OS "a work in progress" at an annual
| Seattle event on Thursday.
`----

http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/144773/ballmer_vista_is_a_work_in_progress.html

Microsoft appears to be paying several different analysts at the moment to
produce 'studies' which tell you that you must stay with Windows and not
consider Macs or Linux. Signs of desperation as Microsoft resorts to using
shills.

Recent:

Holy Crap: Did Bill Gates Just Say Windows Sucks?

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://gizmodo.com/342920/holy-crap-did-bill-gates-just-say-windows-sucks