Re: 48 out of 57 killed

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 15:52:34 UTC, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

->
-> Microsoft's recruitment standards seem to have declined.
->
-> They must be hiring people in prison to serve as Munchkins (that's what
-> Slashdotters think anyway) to have you descend down to their level.
->
->

I think its more like one of those hire the mentally challenged
programs.  Gates is very big on social re-engineering if he can make a
buck off it.  People in prisons are usually morally challenged, but
rarely mentally so and from the little I read of the troll posts here,
they are really scraping the bottom of the half-wit barrel.

Mark