Re: 48 out of 57 killed

____/ Linonut on Saturday 12 April 2008 14:47 : \____

> * Liarnut's wife peremptorily fired off this memo:
>
>> "Linonut" <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht
>>> New percentage record!
>>
>> Ah, shut up you fool, you have the Intellect of a banana!
>> http://linuxidiots.blogspot.com/2007/09/linonut-liar.html
>> "he can't even convice his own wife and daughter to use linux who continue
>> to use Windows every day."
>
> Aw, what a spoilsport and crybaby you are.
>
> No thanks to alt for letting me see your spewage.

Microsoft's recruitment standards seem to have declined.

They must be hiring people in prison to serve as Munchkins (that's what
Slashdotters think anyway) to have you descend down to their level.

,----[ Quote ]
| "Ideally, use of the competing technology becomes associated with mental
| deficiency, as in, "he believes in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and OS/2."
| Just keep rubbing it in, via the press, analysts, newsgroups, whatever. Make
|                                                   ^^^^^^^^^^
| the complete failure of the competition's technology part of the mythology of
| the computer industry. We want to place selection pressure on those companies
| and individuals that show a genetic weakness for competitors' technologies,
| to make the industry increasingly resistant to such unhealthy strains, over
| time."
`----

                        --- Microsoft, internal document
                        http://www.groklaw.net/pdf/Comes-3096.pdf

The personal attacks here -- a form of intimidation -- might be a sign of
desperation.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Linux: mint and self-contained 'out of the box'