Re: Roy Schestowitz Doesn't Even Understand The Implications of the GPL

On 2008-08-30, Sinister Midget <fardblossom@xxxxxxxxx> claimed:
> On 2008-08-30, robert.e.clayton@xxxxxxxxx <robert.e.clayton@xxxxxxxxx> claimed:
>> Caught this rather embarrassing (for Roy) exchange on BN:
>
> Gawrshk! No posting history (Robert E. Clayton, Robert Clayton or Bob
> Clayton, although there /is/ one post by a Robert T. Clayton). Gmail
> address, bringing tirades from outside COLA to COLA as a means of
> trying to undermine the credibility of someone (ala Timmy and Sh1T)
> ....Wonder if this might have been a troll......

My bad. There _is_ mention of a Bob Clayton. He's having a discussion
of Windwoes stuff, something about creating an msi, with one Sasa Coh,
who responds with the precise version of Visual Studio to compile
sources (Sasa's history seems to turn up some programming material
concerning what appears to be SIP-related stuff). And the email address
for Bob is still altogether different.

Oops! I found more by the infamous Bob. He participates in a whole
thread about running database jobberdoos on Windross. But still doesn't
look like the same guy as our beloved Robert E. Clayton who appears out
of nowhere to trash Roy. Those posts Bob made are all web-based as
well, none on Usenet.

I ask again, Bob/Robert/Flatso/Sh1T/Quirk/whomever: troll?

--
   The brain of the average IE user.  Divide by five for Outlook.
  /